Friday, March 13, 2015

POTATO BOARD

My blogs are to expose and inform to tell as it is, mostly about activities Downunder

What a Joke, Potato Board, who are they trying to protect, I think that was instigated when a friend of the Prim Minister of the day grew Potatoes.

Why don't they have a Pea Board a carrot Board and a cabbage Board,

They should have had a Board to control the Large Supermarkets to protect the small shops, they didn't care about them when the Supermarkets moved in and Councilors protected them, and not the small shop keeper.

Governments have half baked sets of rules,

Today I was walking home from down town, and about to cross over the road, and this Council Meter bandit, looking at a small scooter parked on the verge  it was not obstructing any one or in a bad place to cause any harm, this parking meter booker. (not hooker) I overheard him say to a Nun as it was outside a Catholic Church, hes parked illegal, I stuck my bib in and said what harm is it doing, give him a go, he responded with verbal response, I just saw it as a intrusion of our freedom being overtaken by unlawful Councils, then I said whats going wrong with this Fucking Country, Its not the Country just some People who are taking over and screwed it up, where has out freedom gone, I said to him when I was a young man it was a good country, He said to me it was good before you came here, I replied I was here before you mate, as I believe I am older than him in age not looks.
Its all about Councils ripping off their fellow citizens, those they should be protecting, what do they do with all the Money, Yes pay councilorsand have a meeting once a month, backed up with a buffet, all paid for by the ratepayers.     


   

No comments: